CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Worst day Ever

Today is the worst day ever,My Brother and sister Kendall are fighting with swords in the maine room where you enter and there bugging me to death. I think I might die of anger if they don't leave me alone now I really do think it's possible to die of anger cause they have one strike left then I'm gonna blow up like a bomb in "World War 2."But, my dad has stopped my anger by telling them too FINALLY stop!!!!Which makes me so happy since I'm trying :( notice the word TRYING)to figure out what to write on here soooooo......I'm now as happy as a Honey bee finding honey:)Oh ya I forgot to Introduce Myself My Name is Caroline Anne Templin and I'm ten years old.Thanks for reading my blog!!!!!Please read more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment