CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My 10th Birthday

I turned Ten years old on Oct.4 2009 it was the best day of my life I didn't Have anyone yell at me because they wanted to. And my Dad said when I turn ten I will have more advantages like more responsibility more trustworthy and more having fun with my friends,cousins, and close family members.And I got to get Mc Donalds for BREAKFEAST! And I know that was the best day of my Life for all the ten years i've been alive.

2 comments:

  1. I Love this one Because it is really the Best day ever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline,
    I love your blog! You are so creative! I am excited today because we are leaving to go to Fort Worth for Thanksgiving! I know that we will have a great time away. I can't wait to see what you post next!

    Love you lots,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete