CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

FARM


This is me at the farm on the slip and slide as I was sliding down at the end we had a blast.We had hamburgers and fries it was awesome wish everyone reading was there to see it.My sister Erin Templin and Me Caroline Templin can somtimes fight but then again this was one of the times that I didn't fight with her witch made it enjoyable so somtimes we can have are ups and downs but we eventully make up every fight.Her or I've had somtimes there suvire fights and somtimes there regular fights that most sisters have but we still have fun with each other no matter what like this time right here this is a perfect example of me having fun with her please enjoy my blog!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Car! Looks like u r having fun at the farm!! I have a blog now: peacelovebailey.blogspot.com ,Check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you had a good day! I did too that day! You and Erin had a great time playing on the slip n' slide with Kendall and Colby. T-Pa was enjoying watching you too! I love you!

    ReplyDelete